The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Only 3 more days left!!!

Hello! We are all getting excited about the trip. I've started packing for the kids, which has been fun because all of their clothes are new and adorable (since it's the beginning of summer). The MAW volunteer is coming out tonight with our packet, so I'm anxious to start reading up on our week. You usually should get this packet a few weeks before you go, but there was a mix up with getting it. O'well, I'm just thankfull and ready to go!!
I went and had breakfast with Lexy today at preschool. She made me an adorable Mother's Day magnet for the fridge and was just so darn excited to have me there. It was cute and lots of fun. She will go back the week we return and then school will be done. What will we do with our time?!! I've thought about gymnastics, so I might call today and see how much it costs. I think Nathan and Lexy would love it.
Nathan is getting super excited about going to DisneyWorld. I think he is going to love it! Things tend to scare him more than Lexy, so I'll have to try and pick out thinks that won't scare him, but all in all I think he is going to have a blast. Lexy is looking foward to the fireworks, so hopefully she'll like what she sees. I was scared to death of fireworks when I was a kid, so who knows!! We are going try!!
Well better go. I have to go and pick Lexy up. Thanks for checking in on us and I'll update before we leave. Liz

1 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Have a great time on your trip! Take an empty suitcase to bring home all the gifts and souvenirs you get!! Oh, yeah, if you get a chance tell Cinderella that Mickey says hi! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home