The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Friday, June 6, 2008

TGIF

Hello everyone! We are all doing great here, just missing DisneyWorld. Both kids are talking about it like we can just pick up and go across the street and ride Dumbo (i wish). We are going back in the beginning of September. My Mom recently bought into the Disney Vacation Club and we need to use up some of our time, so off we are going again. We are nuts, aren't we? O'well, I'd rather be at the beach, but the kids love it there. It's all about the kids, right?!! They'll grow up before I know it, and not want to see Mickey anymore ( i can't even imagine, b/c I still like Mickey).
Not much going on around here this week. They are finishing up on our basement today, and hopefully by tomorrow their will be furniture and toys! YEAH!!! It will be so nice to have the extra room. I haven't shared this with everyone on here yet, but Jason and I are expecting another little bundle this December. This is one of the main reasons for finishing our basement, because we are running out of room!! Lexy and Nathan are very excited and are still insisting it is a girl, so we will see next month if they are right!!
Lexy has her oncology appointment next Tuesday and she is also going to have her hearing tested. I don't believe she is hard of hearing, it is just recommended to do once a year when you have DS. I still need to make an appointment for an eye exam as well. It'll be a long day Tuesday, but with the cost of gas, I thought I'd better just get in two appointments in one day. I'll let you know how it goes!!
Other than that, just pretty boring around here (we like boring). I'll update next week with new remodel pictures and an update from the Dr. Keep Lexy in your prayers on Tuesday. Take care, Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home