The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good clinic visit!!

Hello! We are home from Riley and Lexy did great. Her hearing was perfect, so we do not need to go back again unless we think there is a problem. Oncology went fine, her counts are great and we do not need to go back for 8 more weeks. She seemed to hit it off with her new Dr, Dr. Hill. All in all a great visit!!
I also wanted to share this story with you and ask for prayers for a little boy named Ezra. At Lexy's DS clinic appointment in May, we met a women and her little boy down in xray. I just happened to sit down beside her and noticed her infant had down syndrome. I hestitaed to say anything but as soon as she saw Lexy, she started talking to me about little Ezra (who is simply adorable by the way). She mentioned to me that he would be having heart surgery in about a month and I told her I'd keep her in my prayers and then we said our goodbyes. Well low and behold, while we were in the cafteria today, she saw us and immediatly came up to talk to us. This is where the prayers come into play. Ezra has had many complications since his surgery and has been in the ICU for the past 7 days. My heart broke for her, but she seemed so strong and her faith is unbelievable. Little Ezra is blessed with a wonderful family!! Everything happens for a reason, and I truly believe God meant for us to meet back up again. Please visit his caringbridge site and say a little prayer for this little cutie. His site is http://caringbridge.org/visit/ezrawilliams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home