The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Disney Video!!

Hello everyone! Not much going on around here. The kids and I spent a couple days at Mi Mi's house this week, because our air quit working. It is fixed now (thank God), and we are back home enjoying our toys again. Thankfully it really hasn't been too hot the past couple days, so Jason stayed at home because it is closer to work.
The kids are starting to feel better. Lexy still has a few more days of antibotics and all they have left is the never ending cough. I never did catch it (knock on wood), to which I'm glad because there isn't much medicine I can take because of the pregnancy. Nothing worse than a bad cold without cold medicine to help relieve it!!
Here is another video of the kids. They fell in love with the teacups and we rode them and rode them. It was new for me, because in all the times I'd been to DisneyWorld, I've never rode the teacups. They really weren't that bad! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home