The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF

Hello! We've had a busy yet fun week around here. Wednesday we went swimming at my brother's house and the kids had a blast. By the end of the day, Lexy was doing really well with her floaties and Nathan was warming up to the idea of being in the water. He just isn't so sure of it yet, he insists there's a shark in the water (where he got that idea, i don't know). Right now he is really big into monsters/tigers being everywhere, must be a stage he's going through. About once a day I have to go and check under his bed for a monster!!
Yesterday we took a lot of the kid's toys downstairs into the new toy room. The kids love it down there and Jason and I are enjoying the extra space. Hopefully we can get the new family room furnished and a TV down there this weekend.
Today we have already been to Walmart. It is so darn humid out there already, it is miserable. I don't go go with hot weather, so I think I'm staying in to play for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we plan on going swimming again and Micheal (lexy's friend) is going to come to.
Thank you for the prayers for Ezra. He seems to be doing a lot better the past couple days, but I'm sure could still use your prayers. Well, we are off to play, enjoy your day! Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home