The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summertime


Hello! Thought I'd share a picture with everyone from yesterday. I need to start taking more pictures, I started looking at my camera and I didn't take any in June! That is so unlike me, so I guess I better get busy!!
Lexy had an evaluation today for Occupational Therapy. I didn't really want to add in more therapies in on her, but this is something she really needs right now. I think at the end of summer we will stop speech therapy for awhile. She'll get ST in preschool and I think that will be enough for her at this point. Her first goal in OT is putting her shoes on. Lexy can take her shoes off but not on, so that is a good goal for her, and hopefully she'll have it mastered quickly.
Lexy and Nathan news...hmmm...well they are both doing great. They got over their colds fairly quickly and are feeling much better this week. They both have enjoyed having the "new" downstairs and are up and down the stairs constantly. We got the tv hooked up to satellite yesterday, so now Mommy and Daddy can enjoy themselves too!! Nathan is talking more and more everyday and his development simply amazes me. He talks in full sentences now, and just runs around like a crazy man. I think out of both kids, Nathan is going to have the biggest adjustment to having a new brother or sister. He's a Mommy's boy and I don't think he is going to like a baby sitting on mommies lap but I guess with time he'll get use to it.
That is about all for now, just wanted to let you know we are still here. If you notice that to the right of this post and down a little, is a box with a little girl named Kennedy on it. She is going to have surgery this week, so if you could please keep her and her family in your prayers. Thanks for checking in on us, have a good week. Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home