The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Counting the days down!!

Everybody is pretty darn excited around here about Disney. Lexy picked out her Disneyworld book to take to show and tell tomorrow and also her Minnie Mouse shirt to wear. I think Nathan is more excited about the plane ride then Disney, because that is all he talks about! Anytime he is outside he looks for planes and listens for them too. Maybe I'll have a future pilot as a son!! I'd love the discounts on travel!! We are leaving Indy around 5 on Sunday and will be back late Friday night. Jason took the week off and plans on doing some stuff around the house while we are gone (i'm sure he'll have some fun too, but not as much as us!!).
Please pray for safe travel and no hurricanes (you never know). I'm taking the laptop with me, so I might try and update while we are there, if not I'll have lots of pictures and stories to share when we get home. Hope everybody enjoys the long weekend!! Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home