The Fields Family

Alexys Nicholle and Nathan David

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Good Day

Hello everyone! We are all having a good day today. Lexy and Nathan have been playing up a storm with all of their toys, which always makes Mommy happy. Of course, I just follow their messes everywhere they go, but I'm just glad they are being so active. They just sat down for their morning snack, so I thought I'd update really quickly.
We have a pretty easy week this week. This afternoon the kids are going to get their haircut, which they both enjoy. I never thought I'd be able to say that but they actually do! They both sit in the chairs like perfect angels, and it is great!! We are suppose to have storms here, so I'm hoping we make it there and back before they start. Karley (lexy's friend) might come over this week. They both have been missing each other, so hopefully they play good together (you never know at this age!). Other than that, we are going to just stay home and relax (what else can you do when gas costs so dang much!). I hope to make it to the zoo soon, but I'm going to hold out for a nice day and the kids have been wanting to go swimming, so we might do that soon too.
Please continue to keep Kennedy and her family in your prayers. She is having fevers and can't be released to home until she's 48 hours fever free. Well gotta go and clean up the snack mess! Take care! Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home